Written by : Miko Satria Pratama
At : Tuesday, June 21, 2016
At : Tuesday, June 21, 2016
AdvertisementHow To Get red Lips Naturally | Rosy lips become the main attraction for a woman. With lip color red makes women appear more sexy, gorgeous and the concern of many people. Undoubtedly, a healthy mouth and a naturally bright-red lips will increase the confidence and charm of your personality.
how to get red lips naturallyVarious methods are used to get red lips which offer instant results or to undergo treatment with high cost or something like that. Not just whitening your face need extra treatment, some people even sew their lips only to brighten and redden the lips, yet they are risky and dangerous for your health. So do not be lulled by the products or something like that because its deals not necessarily and the result is also not maximum. It would be better if you use natural ingredients, because its safe, inexpensive and convenient. The result can be maximized if you do that consistently.
Tips about How to redden Lips Naturally. Here are some tips that you can apply to obtain red lips, bright and looks healthier.
- Honey. how to get red lips naturally the first is to use honey. Honey is not only efficacious to nourish the body in general, but also beneficial to redden your lips. You can use it by taking a bit of pure honey, then rub it on the lips evenly. It would seem effective if its use before bed at night. You can do this 1-2 times a day.
- Lime. In addition to being a natural ingredient for skin care and acne, lemon juice can also be used as a natural way redden lips. The trick is to prepare as much lime juice 2-3 tablespoons, then mix a little warm water into it. Then apply on your lips thoroughly and let stand for up to 15 minutes in length. After that, rinse with warm water. Do this 1-3 times a day.
- Avocado. Avocado has many benefits for health and beauty, one of which used to redden the lips naturally. It is certain this fruit would be easier to obtain. The trick is to prepare an avocado slices to taste and puree until smooth, then add a few drops of olive oil into it. Once the material is ready to be smeared on your lips accompanied by massaging gently. If thats enough, let sejanak, then is rinsed with warm water.
- Rose. Surely you already know a rose, isn't it? You can take advantage of the immersion of rose water to redden your lips. The trick is to apply the rose water immersion 15-20 minutes on your lips and do not forget after keep it for a while then rinse with warm water.
- Almond oil. Almond oil is the best material to restore your lips to be rosy again as like as when you are a teenager. You can buy almond oil in the supermarket. The way is also easy enough by applied on the lips. Furthermore, almond oil is able to keep your lips moist easy to dry.
- Citrus and Pomegranate. Oranges contain vitamin C which can brighten the dark lips. While pomegranates (Red Pomegranate) containing Anthocyanins which are able to change the color of your lips into a bright-red permanently. This is how to get red lips by using pomegranate and citrus : Blender 2-3 slices of orange and mix it with some pomegranate. After becoming juicy, pour into a container and freeze in the freezer. After becoming ice, rub gently in your mouth for 2 minutes. Do this every morning.
How to Take Care of LipsIn addition to how to redden the lips, it's important to treat the lips every day to avoid cracks and cracked. Remember, moisture loss makes your lips scaly, dry and exfoliates. To keep your lips remain natural red, you need to prevent your lips become darken. If your lips are already blackened, you can apply toothpaste on the lips, do this each time before take a bath. Here are some tips to prevent lips become darken.
- Stop Smoking. Stop smoking immediately! tobacco and cigarette smoke suction that you will make your lips dark and blackened.
- Avoid using lipstick for too long. You should also avoid the use of lipstick of various types and brands. The use of different types of lipstick continuously will make your lips damaged.
- Get used to clean the lipstick after a long day. You can also apply honey on the lips every day at bedtime to keep the lips in order to stay healthy.